Monday, April 20, 2009

Twitter

Twitter was something completely new for me this semester! Actually it was something that I had never done until the day you told us to in class. I have not really read much about it. I have talked to a lot of people about it since then. I am more of a person who has to just experiment with it myself rather than go read about it. I usually do not get what they are talking about if I just read about it. I learned about twitter and I am still learning just by messing around with it and discovering all the things that I can do with it. I do this every week. I wont say that I do it every day becuase I would not be telling the truth. I am a very busy person and it is very hard for me to do it everyday but I do do it at least a couple times a week.

Every time I get on twitter I like to read everything that everyone is saying. I am like that with facebook and myspace as well. I do not see myself twittering everyday jsut because I enjoy just reading what others are talking about more than I do actually getting involved it it. I have though twetted a lot and I have directly sent people messages and got involved in the different tweets. Twitter is a cool thing but I do not see myself really sitting down and doing this a lot. Maybe like a weekly thing but not every hour of everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment