Monday, April 20, 2009

Suggestions on our Podcast

There were four podcast that I listen to that our class produced. The first one was the podcast that I was in that was about good websites for teachers. The second was about the pros and cons to using wikipedia. The third one I listen to was Itunes and google earth. And the last one was about Technology in the classroom and they were interviewing Dr. Feldman.

All four of theses were very good podcast. I hate saying that there was anything wrong with them at all because I know that we all worked very hard on them. If we were to do them again I guess we could all find somethings that we could or needed to change. I never want to have to do this again because I do not like recording myself and then hearing me speak. We had to do ours twice which was not fun at all and I still hope that we get a few bonus points for that, it was not our fault it sounded like there was a train in the background.

The first thing that I think we could have all, well not all but most of us, could have worked on was the volume of our voices. SOme of us you could hear very well and then others you could barely hear at all. Another thing was that some of us talked like we hated what we were doing and did not care a thing about what we were talking about. I think that those people need to show a little bit of expression in your voices. At least act like you care. The people who interviewed someone I think they need to add in a little bit more details about the person that they are interviewing and let us know more about them. Also you guys let him do a lot of talking. I think next time maybe you should try and ask him more questions about his answers to your questions, if that makes sense. Another thing I noticed is sometimes people would say something but they would not sound very confident about what they were saying. It was almost like you were scared to say what you were about to say. If you are going to say it just pretend like you know what you are talking about even if you dont!

Overall though we all did a great job in my opinion! I think we all worked very hard on these and the outcome showed it! THe best part is that our podcast are over!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment