Friday, February 27, 2009

What Dr. Christie Showed Me

Dr. Christie's page was amazing. There were a million different things that she has to offer to anyone who is willing to take the time to learn about it. I think that it is very important for teachers to be up-to-date with the latest technology at all times, and what better way of doing that then letting her help you. Not only does she teach you how to use technology but how to use it effectively as a teacher. I think many times teachers will avoid people and things like this because they think that they already know how to work the technology. This maybe true but just because someone knows how to work something does not mean that he or she knows how to use it to make themselves a more effective teacher.

I found Dr. Christie's Educational Technology guide very useful. On this section of her page she talks about and explains ways to use all different types of technology in your classroom to make this better. I feel like to make myself the best teacher I can be I need to stay up to date on things such as these. There are many things that she was describing on here that I never thought one could use effectively in a classroom to help you teach your students. I can see myself using resources like this and many more when I become a teacher.

1 comment:

  1. I agree with what you said. The website does seem to be very useful, especially for teachers today. It may not have been useful to teachers a couple of years ago, but education is changing everyday through technology.

    ReplyDelete