Saturday, January 31, 2009

Blogs From around the World

This blog page is from Australia and the address to get to it is http://mrcsclassblog.blogspot.com/. Just like all the other websites that I have found the teacher is using it more for a "look what we are doing/ have done" kind of thing than teaching the class through it. This blog page was very detail and to my surprise even had things about Obama's inauguration and the students had paper signs they had made I guess to celebrate the big day. I guess this was a very popular event, that is probably why we did not have internet signal huh?!? Something that this blog page had that I have not seen yet is videos of the class participating in different activities.

**And I have looked for like an hour and half and I can not seem to find another one....three of them was hard enough to find....

No comments:

Post a Comment