Thursday, January 15, 2009

All about ALEX

ALEX is a website that has many different ideas and requirements for teachers. Even though it has Alabama's state requirements, it is open to the public to use and get ideas from. When you get to the main page you will have many different options; which include: viewing the course requirements, seeing lesson plan ideas, professional learning, web links, and distance learning. With all of these things available it makes it easier for teachers to get the information he or she will need to better himself and help the students. Not only is there stuff to help you with you lessons but also to keep you up-to-date with all the new technology and how things work.
I believe this is a great website and everyone in the teaching field should take advantage of it. One way to look at it is that this is FREE education, there is not much in the world today that is free. I know without a doubt that I will be using this to help me in my classroom and with my plans when I become a teacher. I also think it is a great opportunity to see what other peoples' views are on things and how they would do something. I hope everyone realizes how great this page is!!

No comments:

Post a Comment