Tuesday, January 13, 2009

About Me

^---The Men of my life!!!


My name is Kathleen. When I first began at South I was not exactly sure whether I was going to major in elementary education or physical therapy. Either way I went I was sure that I wanted to work with children. Shortly after my second semester at South I found out that I was going to have little boy, whom I named Brock. After Brock was born I took two semesters off from school when I then decided that I was sure that I wanted to major in Elementary Education. So now I am here, beginning my educational classes. I am a mother of a two year old little boy. I am now expecting another one; hopefully it will be a girl. I also have a wonderful fiance named Randy. When I am not at school or spending time with my family you can be sure to find me at work. I work at Hooters and I have been there for almost two years, but I absolutely hate it. I can not wait until I finish school so that I can begin to teach!

No comments:

Post a Comment